Thank you for considering us for your upcoming fundraising event.
We can help by donating a VIP Brewery Tour Pass -OR- some delicious Schlafly Beer.
A minimum of 5 weeks is needed for all beer requests and 4 weeks for brewery tour requests.
- Priority is given to local organizations focused on community, arts, music and environmental causes.
- Beer requests must be submitted at least 5 weeks prior to the event date using the form on this page. Tour Pass requests must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the event date using the form on this page.
- Beer can only be donated if the event is free and open to the public and the beer is given away, not sold.
- Each organization is allowed only one donation per 12 month period.
- We do not offer cash sponsorships.
Due to COVID-19, VIP Tours cannot be scheduled until Spring 2022 at the very earliest as we are backlogged on scheduling. The VIP Tour Voucher does not expire, however, so recipients can redeem any time after scheduling resumes.
Due to the large number of inquiries, all requests must be submitted by this form. PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE RETURNED. MAILED FORMS WILL NOT BE OPENED.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Schlafly VIP Brewery Tour:
The VIP tour is an hour long tour for 10 guests and includes an overview of the brewing process, a look at the equipment, a beer tasting, snacks and a commemorative tasting glass for each guest to take home. The tours are offered on Saturday afternoons and must be scheduled in advance. We value the tour pass at $200 and it does not expire.