Schlafly HOP in the City Festival
HOP in the City is getting socially distanced! We will be hosting a safe & socially distanced event for a very limited number of attendees. Guests may purchase a table reservation for Saturday, September 19 on our Schlafly Tap Room lot. Table reservations are good for up to 6 people max and include beer and food.
HOP Table Reservations go on sale August 15, 2020. To purchase, visit www.HOP2020.eventbrite.com
HOP at Home Mixed Cases (SOLD OUT) will be on sale starting Saturday, August 15. Limited quantity available, so buy yours early! The pick-up window for HOP at Home cases will be Monday, September 14 – Friday, September 18 at the Schlafly Tap Room.
HOP at Home cases can be picked up any time between Monday, September 14 – Friday, September 18 at the Schlafly Tap Room, during normal business hours.
HOP at Home Mixed Cases will feature Schlafly styles ranging from Year Rounds, Seasonals, From the IBEX Cellar, as well as our exclusive HOP 2020 festival beer: Hazy Pineapple Double IPA. Beer list below is subject to change.
|BA Imperial Stout|
|Hazy Pineapple Double IPA|
|Imperial Coffee Stout|
|Proper Cider Apple Pie|
|Proper Cider Classic|
HOP Table Reservations will showcase our can offerings such as IPA, Pale Ale and Oktoberfest. (Exact beer styles TBD).
- HOP on the Lot Table Reservation Price ($250) Includes:
- Reserved Table (up to 6 guests per table max)
- Bucket of Schlafly Beer
- Family-Style Meal including 6 black bean taquitos, 6 corndogs, pulled pork nachos, fries and mac 'n cheese
- Schlafly Server for table service
- Hand Sanitizer per table
- Schlafly Swag - Can Koozie for each guest
- Bucket of Water
- Trivia Game & Prizes
HOP Table Reservations will take place Saturday, September 19, 2020: 3-7pm
HOP Table Reservations are held at The Schlafly Tap Room - Downtown St. Louis
HOP Table Reservations will offer family-style meals that include black bean taquitos, corndogs, pulled pork nachos, fries and mac 'n cheese.
Tap Room full menu and brewpub will be open and dine-in or curbside service will be available.
- This event will be socially distanced and the following safety measures are required:
- Masks must be worn at all times when not eating/drinking
- Guests should stay at designated table for duration of event
- Guests who exhibit signs of COVID-19, or who have been recently exposed to COVID-19, should not attend event
- Employees will have their temperature taken at the beginning of the shift and required to wear masks during the event. For more info on our brewpub COVID guidelines, visit Schlafly.com/covid-19
Yep! You will have a Schlafly server to help you order more buckets of beer or food during the event.
While HOP Table Reservations are for more of an adult crowd, supervised minors are allowed. Anyone, regardless of age, will be counted as one of the 6 people allowed at the table.
Of course, it is 21+ to drink and to purchase the HOP at Home Mixed Case.
Unfortunately, with the limited space, we cannot allow dogs with the HOP Table Reservations.
The majority of our Tap Room parking lot will be open, as well as several public lots nearby and street parking. We encourage public transportation, cabs, Uber or biking.
HOP in the City is a rain or shine event. Barring any inclement weather, the show will go on!