A message from Fran Caradonna, Schlafly Beer CEO
We’re committed to providing a safe brewpub experience.
We at Schlafly Beer have worked to establish new processes and procedures to ensure the safety of our customers and employees at our three brewpub locations. We understand that some people may not be ready to dine out, while others are ready today. When you’re ready to visit our pubs, you can trust that we’re taking all the necessary measures to provide a safe and welcoming environment.
- We will be operating each brewpub at 50% of the normal capacity of the location.
- All our employees are required to wear masks.
- We’re going above and beyond on sanitation and cleanliness measures, from employee hygiene to regularly scheduled sanitization.
- We recommend credit card only transactions.
- Physical/Social distancing is a key component to a safe environment. We’ve made changes to ensure we can maintain those practices in each of our pubs.
- We will operate each brewpub at 50% of the normal capacity of the location, this number will vary by the size and space of each brewpub.
- We will offer table service and limited bar service, allowing us to space out our customers by at least 6 feet between tables. This also allows us to follow established seating plans designed to space customers throughout the pub.
- We will utilize our outdoor areas as much as possible and allow for as much open airflow through each of the pubs.
- All the pubs will have designated entrances and exits. Please do your absolute best to follow those as directed.
- All our employees are provided with masks and are required to wear them while at the brewpubs. This is for the safety of both our Schlafly team and our customers.
- We will take the temperatures of our employees as they arrive at the brewpub each day to make sure they’re within CDC guidelines before entering the building.
- We are streamlining our brewpub team to keep contact and interactions limited to the fewest people necessary. This allows us to assign one team member to every shift who’s dedicated solely to sanitation.
- Any employees experiencing symptoms must notify their supervisor and will be required to stay home. This also will be required for employees with family members experiencing symptoms. Employees will not be allowed to return to work until approval from a supervisor based on the CDC guidelines.
- Cleaning and sanitation are another primary focus of our team. We want to make sure you feel safe knowing that our team and our brewpubs will be following rigorous cleaning schedules and practices before, during, and after pub operations.
- Our team will wash their hands before and after any new task, as well as after interactions in any high-touch area. We have also established scheduled times throughout shifts just for hand-washing.
- All our servers will carry personal hand sanitizer, and they’ll sanitize before every interaction with our guests.
- Employees will wear gloves when handling forms of payment, delivering food to a table, and seating customers at their table.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized after every service and will be marked as sanitized after a cleaning of the entire area by our designated cleaning team member.
- We’ll use as many disposable items as possible, such as menus and napkins.
- When ordering a beer, you’ll have the option of having it served in glass, plastic, or as a packaged beer if available.
- We’re installing hand sanitizer stations across our locations for consumers to utilize throughout their visit.
- New standards and schedules have been put in place to clean and sanitize high-touch areas multiple times throughout the day, as well as before and after opening our doors.
- We will be using Pro-Con SYSTEMS turquoise 3 or Pure Hard Surface to sanitize all our surfaces. The products are listed on the EPA List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2. List N includes products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.