Make This: Raspberry Hefeweizen Scones
We’re back in the kitchen today and we’re baking Raspberry Hefeweizen scones. This pastry is easy to make and tastes great for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
3 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter (cold)
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup beer
1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large bowl stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Using a cheese grater, carefully grate the butter into the flour. Stir gently to mix.
- In another bowl combine the milk and beer. Stir into dry mixture until just combined.
- Carefully fold in the raspberries.
- Using your hands gently form the dough into a flat disc 1″ high. Cut into 8 triangles (like pie slices)
- Place on prepared pan and bake for 12-15 minutes until bottoms begin to brown.